Who's on First

on Thursday, November 6, 2008



I thought this was one of the funniest things I have ever heard in a long time.  

Here's the awesome about this.  This video is from 1945!  We sometimes think that comedy is best nowadays, but I really think this comedy is the best there is.  
I am really disappointed what our comedy genre has turned to and how it really just dwells and the perversion.  I enjoy the political comedy and satire, therefore SNL (and if you didn't know I'm what you call a bit of a fan) however when the sexual or perversion stuff comes on I just don't get much of a kick out of it.
Therefore, I thought I would post some good 'ole hilarious comedy.  I hope you laugh as hard and as long as I did to this classic.
Continue doing well.

1 comments:

Megan said...

ooooooh fancy blog :) i likey. love you!