Delivery for....or not.

on Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Have you ever been disappointed when someone doesn't deliver?  Have you ever felt like it really wasn't that hard to do something as simple as do what you asked, right!?  


I am expecting a package to arrive at my apartment for the last 2 weeks.  Nothing crazy really, but something I am really forward to.  I received a message today that said it was delivered on the 7th of November.  Yup, didn't get it.  So I sent an email to the people I ordered it from and they gave me everything they could and filed a complaint with the shipping company.  

I found it funny that I was that perturbed about a simple package not getting to me the way it was supposed to.  I mean seriously!  

I do this.  I do it in other places, with other people.  I do it with God.  

I want it done this way and don't want it to be difficult to get what I was hoping for.  How funny it is that our world has become a place where what we want is what we get when we want it.  

Do you do this? 

If you do, consider rethinking it.  Have faith in the one who knows better.  Trust in Yahweh.  Trust in Christ.  

-A

"Most good things have been said far too many times and just need to be lived."
-Shane Claiborne 

0 comments: