Yogurt explosion

on Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Alright, so I have to tell this hilarious story of a good friend of mine Emily Rigsbee.

Last night we had a great night at my house with all of the leaders in our youth group and we laughed, discussed and laughed and one of the funniest things we laughed about was why Emily was a little later than she planned.

Emily called me and said that she was going to be late because, and I quote "Guess who spilled yogurt all over herself?" And I of course responded with "Umm, that other girl over there?!"

Emily had somehow exploded a container of yogurt not only all over her car, but all over her entire body. You would think that if your yogurt would have exploded all over you it would have been all over the front of you. Well, when Emily showed up she had yogurt all over her pants on the front and the back and the front of her jacket and the back of the sleeves. I mean I know she is a chemist but exploding yogurt while eating it isn't something she has studied or done ever at Dow.

For edification and just enjoyment I had to let everyone know this great story. We laughed about this quite a bit the rest of the night.

Emily, keep on exploding stuff, you chemist you, even if you don't plan to.

1 comments:

K.S. said...

OH my gosh! I don't think I'll ever forget that. I mean it was completely funny and I really needed the laugh! Hooray for the end of the day!

Katie