on Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hey, well it's been a couple of days since I've written anything, sorry.  Now that I have moved in, started at the church I hope to be writing more frequently.  I like this blog thing because I can just write whatever and its cool.  I like that.  

I am really pumped for the rest of this year and the first few months in Brownsburg.  I am blessed with an amazing staff to work with, some awesome volunteers that I am excited to hang out with and work with as well as obviously all the awesome students that I have met so far.  I look forward to really spending valuable life experiences with everyone and I hope that we all can make tremendous impacts on each other's lives and make even more of an impact on the town and people of Brownsburg and the world.  
Have a blessed rest of the week and I hope to be begin writing more consistently next week.  
Continue to do well.

0 comments: