on Thursday, October 23, 2008

Grace and peace to you all. I hope all those on fall break are enjoying themselves. Praise God for His previsions in our times of need. Praise God for convictions of myself and those of others that convey often what I cannot.

Woke up this morning too depressed and shamed to leave my bed
Cant stand to see my own reflection so I hang my head
feel like a disappointment like the scum of the earth
I'm so hurt I know you see I cant cover my dirt
my souls dying hearts weak and I cant even cry
I'm sposed to run to you but WHY I'm such an evil guy
The sun's shining but for me it's the darkest of days
Try to pretend it never happened but the guilt remains
I leave the house it feels like everybody knows I did it
Feel like they reading my mind and know the sin I committed
Through your blood I'm aquitted but my heart doesnt get it
Oh God I'm desperate for Help cause I'm grieving your Spirit
I couldn't sing in the sunday service, Lord I felt fake
and when they started communion I just made an escape
I'm in need of your grace/ feels like you hid your face
Lord Lead me back to cross and show me my sins erased


Have you made this cry before, have these words been the words of your heart. Be encouraged they are the words of many who follow Christ. These specific words are the lyrics of Christian rapper Lecrae.

I'm so desperate, I can't believe I've sinned against you
Create in me a clean heart (I'm so sorry)
Your mercy is what I need


Continue to do well.

0 comments: